New clug website?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jun 19 22:07:42 EST 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Mark Purcell wrote:

> One idea given the coordination of meeting topics which we seem to have
> the week before the meeting would be some sort of topic registration
> system where people could either automatically or manually register
> discussion topics which are then allocated to up and coming months...

This is certainly how SLUG works, and I have occassionally wondered if
this is why they have a much better attendance rate (ignoring bigger city
issues).

I'll have a meditate upon it, unless someone else would like to submit
some code... I don't think I want to go as far as installing slashcode or
anything like that.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+10hrs