New clug website?

Mark Purcell mark at purcell.homeip.net
Wed Jun 19 21:52:48 EST 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 09:45:07AM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> Anyway, my reason for writing is to determine if there are any suggestions
> for things that people believe could be done better with the site... For
> instance, I am toying with breaking the "one big page" into a series of
> smaller pages, to ease access to the information.

Hi Michael,

One idea given the coordination of meeting topics which we seem to have
the week before the meeting would be some sort of topic registration
system where people could either automatically or manually register
discussion topics which are then allocated to up and coming months...

Of course it might be a lot simpler just to do this by hand... But I think
it would be a great advertisment if the CLUG home page listed what was
being discussed during the present and next month... Maybe along the
lines of DebianPlanet/ Slashdot type of entry page..

Mark