UUNite Canberra Samba Meeting Tonight

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jun 19 09:20:33 EST 2002

We would like to remind CLUG people of this upcoming event.

UUNite Canberra Monthly Meeting

Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2002
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM EST (GMT+10:00)

The Monthly UUNite Meeting at Presentation Room
IBM Barton, Ground Floor, 8 Brisbane Ave,
Barton ACT, Canberra, Australia

The June Meeting we will be having Tridge, the father of
SAMBA himself, enlighten us regarding SAMBA Version 3.

                              Special Event
                            Dr ANDREW TRIDGELL
                             SAMBA Version 3.0

IBM Building, 8 Brisbane Avenue, BARTON
19 June, 6pm-8pm
Please RSVP to Alison Gerrard
02 62018137 or alisong at au.ibm.com

What is UUNite?
UUNite is an informal group of unix/linux users and administrators
who meet monthly with a focus on expanding their knowledge of such
systems.  This is a really good forum for those just starting out
with Linux.  Entry is free.