Transact Gungahlin

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Jun 14 08:58:22 EST 2002

On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 10:19 , Brad Hards wrote:

> ADSL is it then, until I convince the body corporate (and Netspeed :)
> to put
> in a 802.11a link for the 150 metres to the ISP...

Why not talk to them now, and arrange for your own 802.11 link?  I don't
see why you'd have to get body corporate approval, unless you start
mounting antennae on the roof or external walls of the building.  Just
have a "pringles can" directional antenna sitting on a desk or fridge by
the window.

Alex