Transact Gungahlin

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu Jun 13 17:23:00 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 14:56, Michael Still wrote:
> PS: I live in an underground power suburb that isn't even on TransACT
> published schedual.

I can't seem to find the published schedule any more. Is it still on the
Transact website somewhere? I searched all through it, but I could be
going mad.
The reason I ask is that we're looking at moving to Macgregor, which is
an above-ground suburb (and indeed, there even appears to be a transact
cable hanging from the poles), but I cannot tell what sort of timeframe
I should expect for transact to be available there. If its going to be
too long, I'll just start saving for adsl.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/