Transact Gungahlin

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Jun 13 13:55:14 EST 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Everard Edwards wrote:

> So you don't pay for insurance?  You don't think rural areas should have a
> telephone?

Perhaps this sort of reply is best kept off list?

Yes, I pay for insurance, but I really think that is a different issue.
The rural service issue is also different... I'm talking about my next
door suburban neighbour, so can pay his own way.

In rural areas, then it is the government's obligation to use the third of
my income they take to subsidise this sort of thing.

Really, the rural case is irrelevant here.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+10hrs