Unplug a mouse and lose it

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 13 07:00:10 EST 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:53, Michael James wrote:
> Thanks for that, yes a KVM switch would be useful
>  but whether it is worth the cost???
Depends on whether you have the dollars. Certainly good, but if you aren't
going to switch the video much, maybe a USB keyboard and mouse is a better
bet.

X2X?  http://ftp.digital.com/pub/Digital/SRC/x2x/x2x-1.27.tar.gz

> Back to setting up VMware, I need to run Matlab
There are GPL'd alternatives - rlab (http://rlab.sourceforge.net/) and octave
(http://www.octave.org/) come to mind.

Brad
--