non-Java, Open Source, Message-Oriented Middleware

Jan Newmarch newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au
Wed Jun 12 21:44:09 EST 2002

Maybe not quite what you are after, but could be worth looking at anyway:
elvin, a content-based message routing system. Sources generate events,
which are delivered to subscribers for that type of event. Written in C
also has Java, Python, etc APIs. elvin.dstc.edu.au

Jan
--

--
  Jan Newmarch, School of Network Computing
  Monash University
  Email: jan.newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au
  WWW: http://jan.netcomp.monash.edu.au

No-one calls a spade a spade if there's a chance of calling it instead an
HDK ("hole development kit")