Mutt and Maildir

McKinney / Joshua David (TM),N Joshua.Mckinney at ise.canberra.edu.au
Wed Jun 12 11:42:13 EST 2002

I've started to play around with qmail and Maildir recently and I've been unable to find a good .muttrc for use with mutt so that it loads the Maildir delivered mail properly.
I am a bit confused as to the difference between the "set folder", "set mbox", and "mailboxes" settings in .muttrc.  I haven't quite worked out the right magic sequence of Google search terms to give me a good example because the default sample muttrc has maildir and qmail mentioned in it, so I end up with dozens of links that all link to the same man page or muttrc file.
Any help would be gladly apppreciated.

Regards,
Josh