TransACT 5 months in...

Chris Fletcher cf at netspeed.com.au
Tue Jun 11 20:19:02 EST 2002

I cant agree with you LESS Andrew.

I have found NetSpeed to be excellent in all areas.  Their performance is
second to none as is their technical support.  They have no upload changes
whatsoever.

You may have had a bad experience many months ago, but I have never had such
an experience and nor have any of my friends.

I would happily recommend them any day.

Sincerely,

Chris Fletcher.