non-Java, Open Source, Message-Oriented Middleware

Doug.Palmer at csiro.au Doug.Palmer at csiro.au
Tue Jun 11 13:41:27 EST 2002

I've been looking for examples of message-oriented middleware (MOM) in the
open-source world. There's a stack of Java-based MOM based on JMS. However,
the closest I've come to non-Java MOM is xmlBlaster, which is Java that
talks nice to furriners. I'm a little unclear on whether Jabber could be
bent into shape.

Does anybody know of anything else out there?

Doug.Palmer at csiro.au
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
GPO Box 664                                    tel: +61 2 6216 7061
Canberra ACT 2601, Australia                   fax: +61 2 6216 7111