Oops - mail read question

Peter Lavender plaven at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 10 13:51:31 EST 2002

* Paul Bryan (pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk) wrote:

> I tried Ximian Evolution but found I needed a whole lot of rpm packages
> installed to get it going. After a while of going through failed dependencies I
> gave up. The list just seemed to get longer and longer.
>
> Maybe I'll look at building from source instead. Guess I'm just lazy...

Nope.. that's a fair call.. One thing I really hate these days is
spending ages trying to get an app to install.  "Just do it" I say.

For me, I installed mandrake 8.2 and it was installed as part of the
whole thing.. which suits me.

I've made my /home it's own partition, and should I again want
something that causes me too much grief to install, I'll just find a
newer distro to do it..

Now that's slack.. ;)

Regards,

Pete.