Installation Job

Steve Ball Steve.Ball at zveno.com
Fri Jun 7 12:41:34 EST 2002

An old-ish PC is resisting my efforts to install Linux.
Having spent too much time on what should be a basic
installation job, I'm looking for someone to do the
job for me.  Someone with more familiarity of PC
hardware will probably do it in no time at all.

This job will be for a fixed-fee.  Contact me via
email if you're interested.

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas