K&R C book wanted

Simon Fowler simon at himi.org
Sun Jul 28 22:19:36 EST 2002

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 03:03:34PM +1000, Felix wrote:
> Anyone have a copy of Kernighan & Ritchie C (2nd ed) they are willing to
> part with?
>
> The CoOp lists it for $90 (members' price).
> Make an offer, I'm willing to negotiate...
>
> I need it for COMP2310. (and as a general essential reference)

You'll have to pry my copy of K&R out of my cold dead fingers . . .

Unfortunately for your quest, that's a very common sentiment. You
probably won't have much luck finding someone willing to part with a
copy . . .

It's definitely worth the money they ask, though, so if you have the
money I'd say buy it.

Simon

--
PGP public key Id 0x144A991C, or ftp://bg77.anu.edu.au/pub/himi/himi.asc
(crappy) Homepage: http://bg77.anu.edu.au