Help!!!

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Sat Jul 27 11:37:35 EST 2002

The Korfhage Family wrote:
> Ok, well I have read and tried as many things that I can to get this
> Linux server up as a file server and it still does not work.  So, as a
> last resort, I am calling upon your wisdom for assistance.

SNIP

> [-- Attachment #4: smb.conf --]
> [-- Type: application/octet-stream, Encoding: base64, Size: 14K --]

> ****[-- Autoview using /home/felixk/mutt.octet.filter****
> '/home/felixk/.tmp/smb.conf' +--]

> [-- Autoview stderr of /home/felixk/mutt.octet.filter
> +'/home/felixk/.tmp/smb.conf' --]

> sh: /home/felixk/mutt.octet.filter: Permission denied

I note that I have attained a dubious immortality by have one of my
files flagged in an email to clug.

Unfortunately, the original version of the file was a failed download.
The second download worked, giving a file of 248 lines.  Is that what you
were trying to use?

And, needless to say, I am curious about how I have managed to achieved this
undeserved recognition?

Felix Karpfen
--
Felix Karpfen