Webone blocking port 25??

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Fri Jul 26 11:55:48 EST 2002

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 11:14:17AM +1000, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 01:53 , Jason Stokes wrote:
>
> > I think what's happening here is that Paul is arguing from a technical
> > point of view ...  Martijn, on the other hand, is arguing some
> > political point ...
>
> I think you read it wrong.

Indeed. I was going to write a bit about there being no technical reason for
requiring a licence to drive a car, nor for having to pay for phone calls
(or internet for that matter). There is no technical reason for money at
all, except that it makes really good grease for the wheels of trading.

But Alex said it much better.
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/