pty-wrapper

Simon Burton simonb at webone.com.au
Mon Jul 22 23:25:44 EST 2002

the last time i wanted to do something similar
i ended up fiddling witht the BSD utility "script"
which is about saving the io from a terminal program to a file.
i did some hacking of the code so as to intercept this io,
with the help of steven's APUE book... it's all pretty
complicated and wierd IYAM.
(a shame the python module doesn't work.)

-simon