Wireless bridging

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Sat Jul 20 18:35:55 EST 2002

I did have a look at your page earlier but moved on because I have orinoco cards
(hermes chipset).

After posting I looked into it a bit more and tracked the error down to hermes_bap_pread
in orinoco.c  If someone can tell me what a BAP is I might actually be enthused
enough to do some debugging.

I've been trialling Brad's zerconf program (zcip) and it's great for laptops.

Incidentally I am pretty happy with handing out free internet access - no download
cap means I don't really care if people sneak a bit.  I'm wondering if this
attitude will become more common.