Frequency Reference for NTP Use?

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Sun Jul 14 18:07:31 EST 2002

 Alex, so what you are atelling me is that you want a solution, that we
 would nornmally package into an oven sized device. and be bale to
 compress it into a PCMCIA card so that you can correct the drift in the
 clock crystal in your laptop?

 How about once you reconnect you can re-calibrate you clocks and email will have the right dates then. Does it matter if you drift some secodsw form the "real" UTC? Is anyone going to die if you do? Is the time keepign really that critical to what you are doing?

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;