Red Hat 7.3 CDs required

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Thu Jul 11 21:12:33 EST 2002

Bob Edwards has 7.3 and he is at ANU.  Try him :-)

On 11/07/02, 9:41:57, "Bolin," Robert <Robert.Bolin at industry.gov.au> wrote
regarding Red Hat 7.3 CDs required:

> Does anyone in the Civic area (I'm on foot, so anything beyond Braddon is
> too far) have the ability to make a copy of the Red Hat 7.3 installation
CDs
> for me to come and pick up? I am quite happy to either pay for the media,
or
> buy replacements on my way to you...

> Thanks

> Rob

> The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of addressee and is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or
retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone. The
Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or
any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage, or other
consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.