transact vpn- vapourware private network

Michael Smarsz Michael.Smarsz at transact.com.au
Wed Jul 3 15:00:08 EST 2002

>Well, I don't want to cause you, personally, any difficulties, but I
>have just sent an online Letter to the Editor of the Canberra Times
>asking why TransACT are taking so long to provide a service I was
>promised (and have been paying for) when I first signed up over 12
>months ago.

You make a very valid point.  One that is even more pointed once you
take into account the Government funding that TransACT has received.

>Don't know if the Canberra Times will publish it. We'll wait and see.

If not CT then I suspect that the Riot Act will pick it up.

>If anyone else on this list wants to send one in, maybe the Canberra
>Times will do a story on it? Who knows?

A larger number of people who contribute to something like this will
surely turn some heads, TransACT seem to have the opinion that one
person can not make them move.

Good job.

Michael