Help - Highpoint Hotrod 100 Pro Raid and Redhat 7.3

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Tue Jul 2 11:29:14 EST 2002

Dave,

I have a KT7A (non-RAID) board and was under the impression the HPT370
BIOS code (presumably the bit you need to 'flash') was embedded in the
motherboard BIOS itself. In other words, you update the RAID
controller's BIOS by flashing the motherboard's.

Check out http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/kt7faq.htm for a really
good resource for KT7* motherboards.

Regards,
Dale