transact vpn- vapourware private network

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Jul 1 12:34:26 EST 2002

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:21:05PM +1000, Paul Bryan wrote:
> Netspeed offer ISO's as well as telstra for about $4.95 (with their games
> deals). This sort of thing I like a lot. It makes it so much easier to get a
> wide variety of distros. At the moment though, I'll just get them at work from
> Telstra if I can ever get into that 30 concurrent connections.

Seriously, just create an account on gamearena or whatever it is called and
then you can use the other 80 or so connections only available for Telstra
ADSL customers. I have never had any issues with "too many sessions" since I
did that.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/