linux digest, Vol 1 #593 - 7 msgs

Steve.York at hpa.com.au Steve.York at hpa.com.au
Wed Jan 23 11:03:08 EST 2002

I was just wondering if there's going to be anyone at the meeting tomorrow night who
know anything about getting XFree86 configured on a PowerMac running Debian??????

Stephen York

the HPA Postmaster: postmaster at hpa.com.au.

Before opening or using any attachments we recommend you check them
for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

www.hpa.com.au