Meeting this week?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jan 22 18:17:30 EST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:04:33PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:

> Is there one (I think I can count to four)? Are any talks lined up, or is
> it just a pizza fest?

yes it is supposed to this thursday AFAIK, I will be out of town tomorrow
night, so did not try to get any talks lined up, however some of the ozlabs
people who were at linux kongress in the netherlands late last year said they
may be doing talks early this year at clug as they had some new talks.

Personally I wont be here so I would like to hear them all next month or later
(selfishness is an artform or something maybe)

Bob will be here so the room will be opened and all for people to rock up to.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh