SCSI drives recommendations

Mick Howe root at cave.samba.org
Tue Jan 22 11:57:18 EST 2002

Australian Computer Recyclers (http://www.pcrecyclers.net/) are advertising
4.3GB HP DCAS-34330 drives for $99 in the mags currently. This is the same
price they go for at the markets in Brisbane., and these are refurbished.

I'm not recommending the company or the drives, I've had no experience of
either, but they are the only ads I've seen.

Your application is what RAID is designed for, espesially mirroring.

It will probably work out more expensive than a single humungous drive but
reduces the risk of data loss and a dead drive.

then again I might be totally wrong.

/\/\ick