SCSI hard drives available?

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 21 12:45:42 EST 2002

I would help but my gear is out of reach at the mo. Watchout that SCSI !=
Mac compliant. There seems to be some extra bit in discs for Mac that
doesn't necessarily exist in SCSI discs. I found an HP disc that would sing
for any kind of hammering so long as I didn't try to put it into a Mac.

A lot like many of nerds (pre-OSX) in that respect.

Richard