about the improvment of network performance

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 18 21:18:07 EST 2002

I'm getting the same error for people at Goldweb. Perhaps I misread this;
but Damien I think that it's the sending servers that are listed and blocked
on suspicion of being mail relays for spammers.

So that means that Telstra and TPG both have mail servers listed by
dorkslayers. Excellent. I'd complain to TPG; but last time I tried it took
one Vitek <insert ridiculously long surname> about 4 months to grace me with
a (spectacularly useless) reply.

Richard