Best firewall gateway version of Linux ?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Jan 17 10:44:18 EST 2002

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 11:17 , Richard Cottrill wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that all of the problems with Smoothwall that you've
> mentioned no longer exist. I suspect the NBH syndrome.

You're using Smoothwall GPL?  At the time, those problems did exist, and
there were no changes to SmoothWall GPL for about 6 months (and no
notice of changes being planned either).  During that time, I moved over
to Debian and dragged the web interface with me - so the dialup box I'm
setting up now is a combination of SmoothWall, webmin and Debian.

NBH?