OT(?): Netspeed vs Webone

andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au
Wed Jan 16 15:33:42 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> I'm just about to get TransACT (tomorrow) and I need to choose an ISP.
> Last Septermber(?) Andrew Bishop had a rather negative experience with
> Netspeed.  At the time Webone was significanlty cheaper, so it would
> have been an easy choice at the time.

And my views of netspeed have not improved at all since then.  Without
going into any detail (look through the archives for that)...  When I
signed up with them (May last year), I paid for 12 months in advance.
After cancelling in October, I still have not seen any refund.

I would not touch netspeed's services with a 10 foot barge pole.

Andrew