OT(?): Netspeed vs Webone

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed Jan 16 14:53:38 EST 2002

>Anyway, just wondering what other people experiences were and whether
Netspeed
>have lifted their game?
>
>Rasjid.

Remember, once you have transact running, changing ISP's is extremely
hassle free

if all you need is to surf the web fast the netspeed is fine, if you want
two-way availability then my experience with webone was much better

having said that over the last few days webone have been frigging around
with their network which has vexed me mightily.

If I were you I'd try one for a month, then another, then go with the best
fit for you

toss a coin for first cab off the rank.

John