OT(?): Netspeed vs Webone

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at austethical.com.au
Wed Jan 16 14:49:06 EST 2002

Sorry if I've now sent this twice, but I can't see it in the archives nor did I
get my email back from the list.

I'm just about to get TransACT (tomorrow) and I need to choose an ISP.  Last
Septermber(?) Andrew Bishop had a rather negative experience with Netspeed.  At
the time Webone was significanlty cheaper, so it would have been an easy choice
at the time.

However, it looks like Netspeed is now matching Webone's prices, and is even
slightly cheaper for a 12 month in advance deal (not that I'm likely to do
that).

Anyway, just wondering what other people experiences were and whether Netspeed
have lifted their game?

Rasjid.