Any Ideas on where else to look for second hand CPUS?

Peter Foley pjfoley at austarmetro.com.au
Mon Jan 14 19:14:45 EST 2002

Heya all,

I am trying to work out where I can find/buy a Pentium 2 (or 3) Slot processor.

I am looking for one or two (I have two perfectly good motherboards sitting in the cupboard).

Is it worth looking at the computer markets has anyone bought any second hand (I guess I cannot get brand new ones now =p) from the computer markets?

I have spoken to Technology Warehouse Australia, ACC Computers and Cougar.  They didn't have any.  Any other computer stores I should try?

Oh I think I might need some EDO ram too, any ideas?

Peter.