transact stuff

Sam Couter sam at topic.com.au
Mon Jan 14 09:44:27 EST 2002

John Griffiths <john at capmon.com> wrote:
> if this is innapropriate for this list then please let me know,

I think it's something that interests the majority of people on this
list, so it seems appropriate to me.

> but I've had some Tramsact scuttlebut posted on RiotACT here:
>
> http://the-riotact.com/article.php?sid=1062
>
> and some informed feedback on the issues would certainly be appreciated.

I know nothing about the cables being ecologically unsound, but I can
confirm that TransACT will NOT be available in Evatt until at least
March 2003. I rang them some time in early December to find out when I'd
be able to get it in Evatt, and that's what they told me. So I
immediately signed up for ADSL.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam at topic.com.au     |  I need a short and
Internet Engineer   |  jabber:eddiesam at jabber.org  |  clever comment for