bigpond ADSL usage meter anyone? - Debian hints

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Thu Jan 10 09:06:05 EST 2002

jprice6 at bigpond.net.au wrote:
> Or Jeremy's not-patent Telstra usage downloader.  It doesn't slice or
> dice, but it does download your usage

Good, thanks.

I am on Debian Woody.

At first I got this error message:
	501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported
I confirmed that I have libwww:
	# dpkg -l libwww-perl
	ii  libwww-perl    5.63-1         WWW client/server library for Perl
And then checked for SSL:
	# apt-cache search Net::SSL
	libcrypt-ssleay-perl - Support for https protocol in LWP
	libnet-ssleay-perl - Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
Installing these packages got it working. I am not sure if I needed
both, I do think only the first one is needed.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>