Feb CLUG 28th

Burn Alting burn at goldweb.com.au
Wed Feb 27 09:03:25 EST 2002

Well, it looks like we have at least four talks for tomorrow night.

	- My contra dentist visit one or rather
		'What's it like being a disk drive?'
	- Antti's Open Source GIS
	- Nemo (if he gets there) on XDM theming
	- Drake's demo and talk

and perhaps a 5th talk about Alfred's suggestion of a tool for
talks/knowledge base running somewhere ... perhaps we can thrash out some
ideas about this one and find a volunteer(s) to put it togther if we think
it's a good idea. Paul, perhaps you can moderate this one ... or perhaps
Alfred!

No reason why we can't do more talks. In the very least I hope we get others
to think about casting off their shy demeanor and give talks at future
meetings.

Regards

Burn