Feb CLUG 28th

Alfred Reynolds alfred at mazuma.net.au
Tue Feb 26 17:51:00 EST 2002

Can I suggest a crazy idea, how about a website were people can register
things they would be interested to talk about and then an "organiser"
can attempt to find a couple of talks/discussions per meeting out of
this pool? We could even use it as some kind of "knowledge base" that
people can use to find experts in registered areas :)

<snip>

--
Alfred Reynolds
alfred at mazuma.net.au