Bastille firewall and samba

Pearl Louis pearl.louis at anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 24 00:44:28 EST 2002

Thanks guys for your attempts to help.  However, I've given up Bastille
for now as I don't really have much more time to fiddle around with it
(have to speak to my supervisor on Monday - ack!).  I'm beginning to see
why people complain about configuring Bastille now...I think I'll wait
until I have some time to read up on it in more detail.  Anyway I've
investigated some other firewall-script generating programs and there
are several which seem to work OK and are much easier for a newbie like
me to configure.  I would like to go back to Bastille someday, but I
think I'll save that till I have more time.

Thanks for all the help!
Pearl