IT Security Specilist

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 22 18:38:59 EST 2002

I have put together a remote access proposal to my IT manager.

I need to get it vetted or audited by someone who is an IT Security
Professional with Linux experience.  I think that someone working for an
established IT Security shop would be preferable to a 'one-person-show'.

If anyone can recommend an appropraite IT Security Shop, I'd be grateful.
I've had a look at the InterSect Alliance website
http://www.intersectalliance.com/index.html (reviewed by the Canberra Times
last November), and it looks like they offer this kind of service.  Other
suggestions?

We don't have lots of dollars to spend on this. I was hoping it would only be
at most a few hours at appropriate consulting rates, as I have already
organised a system that would work for us and I believe is quite secure
(although I'm no expert).

Replies off list please.

Rasjid.