CLUG poster google harassment

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Thu Feb 14 11:16:52 EST 2002

But ideally you should be weighting each post by the
number of non-indented, non-zero lines contained (assuming
that will be close enough to number of words contributed.
(you should probably exclude .sigs as well) For example,
this email will have a base weight of nine.

Mind you, I once thought it would be a Good Idea to collect
& post usage stats for a Usenet group, the more verbose members
didn't really see it that way and it got err.. interesting.

Antti