Best firewall gateway version of Linux ?

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Tue Feb 12 13:37:03 EST 2002

I use IPCop and find it really good.  There was one minor configuration
issue that took 2 minutes to fix and it has been rock solid since.

On 12/02/02, 10:36:11 AM, Michael James <michael at james.st> wrote regarding
Re: Best firewall gateway version of Linux ?:

> A couple of friends want to surf their Transact line from both a Mac and
a PC. it would be handy but not nessessary to connect both at the same
time.