LCA 2003 video

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Feb 11 12:08:08 EST 2002

All

For those who wish to watch it, the people from perth doing LCA 2003 made a
video (see http://www.plug.org.au for more details) which they showed on
saturday afternoon at LCA 2002.

I thought it was quite amusing/clever to go and make this to attract people to
the event.

The video can be downloaded from a few places, one of which is
ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/lca/2003/movie

For people inside the ANU there is a copy of the mpg file on
http://tux.anu.edu.au/lca/2003/movie which you may download and watch. I plan
to show this video at the next CLUG meeting (28/02/02)

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view