LCA2004

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Feb 9 22:46:10 EST 2002

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Steven Hanley wrote:

> However the conference next year will be in Perth.

I remember that at the end of LCA last year there was an attempt to russle
up interest in organising one in Canberra. It peatered out with perhaps
half a dozen people daying 'perhaps'. You need to have dedicated
organisers who will actually do some wokr, not bail out whn it becomes
inconvenient. I imagine the longer away the event, the more likely a
bailout is.

That said, I think we should have one in Canberra, and I would love to
support such an event.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+11hrs