LCA2004

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sat Feb 9 18:25:08 EST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 03:22:45PM +1100, Steven Hanley wrote:
> What do people think? Discuss it now (next clug meetingg or something) or just
> forget about it until September or so or not at all.

The only thing I want to say is: how much do other people want it. If say
Adelaide is on the ball then waiting till September would be too late.
Basically it's a competition where the people who are most motivated will win.

How much do we want this conference?

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/