Way off Topic - Canberra Dial Up ISP

Nathan Le Nevez npl at acis.com.au
Sat Feb 9 16:42:00 EST 2002

Webone, no questions asked.

Sure, you pay for it, but its worth the money. They have several All you
can eat plans, the one I am on I pay $38 a month for. I am guaranteed 8
hours connect time minimum, no download restrictions, no session
restrictions (if lines get busy and you are on longest you get booted).

My current connection is sitting at 4 days now.

http://www.webone.com.au/

- Nathan