Linux/SAMBA - Job Opportunity - Can You Help ?

Susan Webb susan at ccsa-inc.com
Sat Feb 9 05:43:05 EST 2002

  Hello and Good Day,

     By way of introduction, I am a Business Development Manager with an IT Solutions firm in Denver, Colorado.  And, I am looking for a 'little help from my friends'.  Or, to at least be pointed in the right direction.  So here goes  .....

     I am currently recruiting for a Software Engineer with experience porting SAMBA user/kernel code to a System V O/S (Linux  preferred).  It is a permanent opportunity with an exciting and dynamic client - not in Colorado.

     I would appreciate any directive you can give me.  Thanks for helping,   I'm thankful for your support.

     Thanks, and have a great day!              Susan    :-)

Susan Webb
Director Business Development
Client Solv Technologies
Ph - 303-300-1024  x13