Need a new programming language

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 8 05:24:24 EST 2002

Try not to take this as a troll; but I was just reading the comments about
C# made by the guy who started GNOME (Miguel something-or-other). He was
very positive about it. I think it has more potential for speed/compilation
than Java; and it 'should' be neatly cross-platform.

There are of course a fistful of reservations that every sane person has
about anything developed by The Beast.

Richard