Debian 3.0 Unstable

Peter Smith peter.smith13 at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 5 02:49:24 EST 2002

Hi I am new to this list and I was wondering if there is any Debian fans In the Canberra Linux User Group that has Debian 3.0 and could save me the download.

I will most likely be attending this month's CLUG meeting I have been using Linux for about a year and a half so I am not a complete n00bie to linux.

Also I was wondering how many ppl there were interested in gaming and LAN's using linux there is a group called ACTGN (www.actgn.com)  that run gaming LAN's in Canberra and if a linux clan could get together we could show the power of linux to the diehard windows fans. ohh and the wireless network that you guys setup seems the best place to practice.