debian mirror on webone

Chris Fletcher cf at netspeed.com.au
Tue Dec 24 09:04:34 EST 2002

Hi All,

NetSpeed offer free downloads on their Transact and (new) ADSL services
between midnight and 7:00am.  If anyone would like something I would be glad
to download it for you.  They also have a VPN option that gives you
'unmetered' traffic within their network no matter what your connection
method is.  It costs $4.95 a month on top of whatever plan your on.

I'm happy to pay the five bucks to work from home without impacting my
download quota.  (Besides, the office pays for it anyway!)

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Chris.