Replacement for iMesh

Rohan Mitchell rohan.mitchell at linuxmail.org
Thu Dec 19 11:05:35 EST 2002

Hi,
If you're lucky enough to be on webone (transact or dialup), you can download from users on the direct connect hub (www.neo-modus.com) with no data charges, as its internal only. Setup instructions can be found at webone.homelinux.net. If you're not on webone, there are numerous public dc hubs.
In either case, there are several linux guis, mostly based of dctc, a text backend client. The one i use is dc_gui (http://www.ac2i.tzo.com/dctc/#dc_gui), as it is included in debian. There are also several other guis on freshmeat.net.

Hope this helps,
Rohan